Mocca Lungo Coffee Capsules, 33capsulesSKU: 2200
Brand: La Semeuse
Composition: 100% Arabica
Aroma: Grilled, Chocolatey
Degree of roast: 3/5
Coffee size: Lungo
High altitude roasting: Roasted in Switzerland at 1000m altitude - No bitterness, No acidity
Origin: The Swiss mocha lungo coffee is a coffee blend sourced from the highlands of Central America, Brazil and Ethiopia. Subtle cocoa and grilled almond aromas.
*Nespresso® is not the property of "Switzerluxe", it is a registered trademark of la Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey. There is no affiliation between Nespresso®, Nestle Nespresso® S.A., and Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. and "Switzerluxe".
We Also Recommend
- La Semeuse Mocca Lungo Coffee Capsules Origin and Taste
- Food Pairing
- Shelf Life After Opening
- Storage Advice
- “La Semeuse” Brand History
1. La Semeuse Mocca Lungo, Moka Espresso Pods / Coffee Capsules:
Origin: Coffee blend sourced from the highlands of Central America, Brazil and Ethiopia, the best coffee capsules in Switzerland.
Taste: Subtle cocoa and grilled almond aromas. A balanced, full-bodied and delicate taste: Mocha coffee capsules at their finest. The cafe mocha nespresso compatible capsules from La Semeuse are a premium arabica coffee. The nespresso compatible coffee pods are roasted at the altitude of 1000 meter in the SWISS mountains.
High altitude roasting in the Swiss mountains: Roasting at an altitude of 1000 meters allows the bean to flourish at a temperature which does not affect its essential aroma or flavors. The atmospheric pressure being lower at high altitude than at sea level, boiling occurs at a lower temperature. This physical property acts favorably on the quality of the coffees of La Semeuse, which are distinguished by their subtle power, their lack of bitterness and acidity.
2. Food Pairing:
The perfect Swiss cookies for your Mocca surfin coffee capsules / premium gourmet coffee are available on Switzerluxe!
A. Puff pastry butterfly cookie with Madagascar vanilla: (buy here)
B. Puff pastry organic butterfly cookie: (buy here)
Coffee-Food pairing ideas:
These Mocha Coffee Capsules go particularly well with chocolates and chocolate based dishes, here are some pairings you can try:
- Dark chocolate brownies
- Chocolate cake
- Chocolate mousse cake
- Chocolate-Dipped Fruit
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
The mocha coffee capsules is also known under the following names:
Moca café, mokka coffee, café Mocca, cafe mocca, mokka café, mocha cafe, cafe mocha, caffè mocha, café mocca, moka coffee, cafe mokka. Espresso sized mochas can be called moka espresso, mocha espresso.
Coffee can be served with milk or cream:
Coffee can be enjoyed as is (black coffee), or mixed with milk or cream. It is frequently sweet, and sometimes we add chocolate or spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom to it. Iced coffee drinks have recently spread, but it is usually served hot. The taste for coffee isn’t spontaneous, it must be cultivated, for its flavor is strong.
Among the most popular types of coffee drinks, we can mention:
- latte coffee, or caffè latte, obtained by mixing a volume of milk for a volume of coffee
- latte macchiato (spotted milk) which differs from caffe latte in that this drink contains more milk in liquid form and in the form of foam
- coffee coffee, a coffee in which you add a little cream or a cloud of milk; In French-speaking Switzerland, coffee with added milk is called "reversed"
- the hazelnut, an espresso coffee in which one adds a cloud of milk
- cappuccino, an espresso on which milk froth is placed, usually sprinkled with cocoa powder
- chocolate coffee, a coffee in which you melt an equal volume of chocolate
- Liège coffee, a cold drink with coffee and ice cream
- Irish coffee, an alcoholic drink prepared with a volume of whiskey for three volumes of coffee
- the Viennese coffee, or espresso con panna, a preparation consisting of a fairly light elongated espresso, to which hot milk with whipped cream is added, and like cappuccino, the Viennese coffee is embellished with chocolate powder or sprinkles.
3. Shelf life after opening the package:
Ground Coffee: After opening can be kept 2 to 4 weeks (read coffee storage section below). After that period its organoleptic properties begin degrading.
Coffee Bean: After opening can be kept 3 to 4 months (read coffee storage section below). After that period its organoleptic properties begin degrading.
4. Storage Advice:
Unlike conventional food, coffee does not have an expiration date, it is more about the deadline for an optimal use (best before date) after which the taste quality begins decreasing. For full enjoyment of La Semeuse coffee's distinctive taste qualities – body, aroma, flavour – we recommend a Best Before date. Past the Best Before date, coffee taste qualities gradually lose strength.
- In an airtight box or a perfectly closed hermetic bag
- Protected from light and moisture and at room temperature (avoid extreme hot / cold temperatures)
- For longer storage, the freezer may be an option
5. About “La Semeuse” THE BRAND: (learn more)
History: La Semeuse was founded in 1900 by Marc Bloch in the city of La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland. In May 2015, La Semeuse changes hands. Marc Bloch, the founder’s grandson retires from the company’s management and hands it over to the Bihler Family from Neuchâtel (in Switzerland), owner of Choco Diffusion group and several brands such as Goldkenn. La Semeuse coffees are distinguished by their subtle power and lack of bitterness and acidity. According to many coffee lovers "La Semeuse" is the best coffee brand in Switzerland.
|Swiss Brand||La Semeuse|
|Type||Coffee Capsules compatible with the Nespresso®* system
*Nespresso® is not the property of "Switzerluxe", it is a registered trademark of la Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
|Aromatic Profile||Grilled, Chocolatey|
|Degree of Roast||3/5|
|Particularity||Roasted at 1000m altitude|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
|Produced by||La Semeuse
Allée des Paysans-Horlogers 1
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds